As-salaamu alaikum and thank you for your interest in ICB Wayland Sunday School.
We are now accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year for new students!
For the convenience of our community, ICB Sunday School Wayland offers two programs:
Please indicate your preferred time choice when you fill out the Application.
Please complete an application for EACH student.
Applicants must submit TWO ITEMS for each student:
- Proof of birthdate (copy of birth certificate, valid passport, etc.)
- Completed online inquiry form
NOTE: All kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old before September 1st, 2021 to be eligible for admission to the ICB Sunday School program. New students in grades 2 and up will be scheduled to take a 15 minute assessment for Arabic language placement.
Families who submit a completed application by June 15 will be notified of their admission status by July 31. Applications received between June 16 and July 31 will be notified by August 31.
Space is limited in our program and waiting lists are common. Placements will be made according to the following priority:
- Existing families who have registered by April 15
- Preferred Admission Teacher Program (PATP) applicants who have been selected to teach*
- Previously enrolled families returning from a hiatus up to three years
- New families who applied last year and were denied admission due to space
- New families who apply by June 15, on a randomized basis
- New families who apply between June 16 - July 31 on a first-come, first-served basis
We look forward to receiving your application. Please email questions to email@example.com and allow up to one week for a response due to the volume of inquiries we receive.
*About the Preferred Admission Teacher Program:
The Preferred Admission Teacher Program (PATP) has been created to identify enthusiastic teachers who embrace the School's Mission Statement and educational goals. The PATP provides a preferred admission path for children whose parent(s) are selected to teach and committed to teaching at least one full school year as either a lead or co-lead teacher.