Admissions - 2023 - 24 School Year:
Existing Sunday School Families:
As-salaamu alaikum Existing Sunday School families,
To pre-register your children for the upcoming Sunday School year, you will need to log in to your existing family account in SunWebApp (SWA) & complete registration by April 30th, 2023.
All necessary details and instructions will be sent to you via email. You need to register and pay to confirm your enrollment for next year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble in the registration process.
As-salaamu alaikum Prospective ICB Families & Welcome!
Thank you for your interest in ICB Wayland Sunday School. If you are a new family looking for admission in one of the two Programs of ICB Wayland Sunday School, please complete the online application for your children to start the admission process. Please note that you can Apply between May15th to June 15th as the first step in the admission process.
Please email email@example.com for any questions or concerns.
Application steps & checklist is as follow:
Completed online registration form. In order to complete the application of your child:
- Create a New Account for your family in SunWeb App (SWA) at: ICB Wayland Sunday School. You only need one family account, even if you are registering more than one child
- Select "2023-24 New Child" for the Program
- Complete each child's information
- Upload their Proof of birth (copy of birth certificate, valid passport, etc.) in the system
- Please note that No payment is needed at the time of registration. You will be asked to pay only after the admission is offered. Once the payment is finalized, your enrollment is confirmed.
Admission Key Dates:
|April 1 - April 30, 2023||Existing Families Pre-registration|
|May 15 - June 15, 2023||New Families Apply for Standard Admissions|
|June 15 - July 15, 2023||Student Arabic Assessments (Gr 2 & above), Preferred Admissions Teacher Program (PATP) teacher interviews are conducted|
|Aug 15, 2023||Estimated date for Admissions Notifications / Acceptance Letters via Emails|
|Late Aug/Sept., 2023||Teacher Training (date will be sent out by the end of August)|
|Sept. 10, 2023||
Tentative First Day of Sunday School
New Parent Orientation (date will be sent out by the end of August)
- Admission application is not a guarantee of admission acceptance.
- Program Preference: For the convenience of our community, ICB Sunday School Wayland offers two programs.
- Morning Program: 10:00 am - 1:15 pm
- Afternoon Program: 1:30 pm - 4:45 pm
- Preferred Admission Teacher Program/PATP: The Preferred Admission Teacher Program (PATP) has been created to identify enthusiastic teachers who embrace the School's Mission Statement and educational goals. PATP provides a preferred admission path for children whose parent(s) are selected to teach and committed to teaching at least one full school year as either a lead or co-lead teacher.
- KG Age requirement: All kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old before September 1st, 2023 to be eligible for admission to the ICB Sunday School program.
- Arabic Assessments: New students in grades 2 and up will be scheduled to take a 10-15 minute assessment for Arabic language placement. We will reach out to schedule assessment (in person or virtual as needed) after June 15th, 2023.
- Standard Admissions Notification: Families who submit a completed application by June 15, 2023 will be notified of their admission status by approximately August 15, 2023. We ask for patience from families as we process and send out admission communications.
- Late Admissions: Applications received between June 16 and July 31, 2023 will be notified by August 31, 2023 if admission is offered.
- Placement Priority: Space is limited in our programs and waiting lists are common. Placements will be made according to the following priority:
- Existing families who have registered & paid by April 30, 2023 in their respective program.
- Preferred Admission Teacher Program (PATP) applicants who have been selected to teach.
- Previously enrolled families returning from a hiatus up to three years.
- New families who applied last year and were denied admission due to limited space.
- New families who apply by June 15, 2023 - on a randomized basis.
- New families who apply after June 15, 2023 on a first-come, first-served basis - if spaces are still available.
- Student Information Disclosure: Please provide information about your student that would assist the School. For example: academic abilities in Quranic recitation, Individualized Education Program (IEP) needs, learning needs etc. (Note that learning needs that impact the classroom must be disclosed).
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 5-10 business days for response.
The Admissions Team
ICB Wayland Sunday School